Need Info!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jmarksbery, Nov 2, 2002.

  1. jmarksbery

    jmarksbery Active Member

    I saw somewhere, I believe it is called a Styrene Nibbler for doing close & precise modeling on such things as window openings. Does anyone know who makes them or where I may order them? :rolleyes: :) ;)
  2. Vic

    Vic Active Member

    Hi Jim, Hows this for a fast answer:D :D :D I just got a new Micromark catalog in the mail yesterday and what you're looking for is in there!:) Go to this site and get on their mailing list and be prepared to drool when you get your "wish book":D :D :D
  3. jmarksbery

    jmarksbery Active Member


    Thanks Vic, I am going there now, thanks again, Jim:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  4. tomfassett

    tomfassett Member

    Fair warning... I already checked it out. Lock up the credit cards before you check out what they have to offer...:p
    What a great resource...:D

    Tom F
  5. jmarksbery

    jmarksbery Active Member


    The ones I saw were operated by hand and NOT powered and for sure not $139.00 :confused: :( ;)
  6. Vic

    Vic Active Member

  7. jmarksbery

    jmarksbery Active Member


    Thanks for all the help Vic, I got that sucker ordered. I have looked all over for it, and because of you it is found. I hope this improves my modeling. :rolleyes: for goodness knows I need all the help I can get! :D :D :D
  8. Vic

    Vic Active Member

    Hey Jim, Just glad to help out. :) :D For $139.95 that powered one ought to clean house, cook, and wash dishes too:D :D :D
  9. NYCentral

    NYCentral Member

    I have the $10.95 one, it works very well.

Share This Page