NEED HELP..!!!!!

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by AzNxStYl3z, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzNxStYl3z

AzNxStYl3z New Member

wut is the fastest engine that will fit in a 1/10 scale nitro rc..i got a serpent pro...need to know wuts the fastest thing most preformance and best speed engine possible
  2. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

You can put a .21 in a 1/10 scale as long as you have the time and $$. Some companies like new era models even make conversion kits to do so.
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

4. dudex

dudex Member

the hot bodies engine is pos. get an rb concept or a novarossi. If you want something easy to tune get the os rz
  5. CaNaDiAnRaCeR

CaNaDiAnRaCeR Member

If your looking for a big block, get the Sirio .27 race engine that claims 3.1hp.

I would stick with a small block since they usually have more RPMs then big blocks. If your looking for the most powerful, get a Sirio .18 with 1.9hp. If you want more speed check out Novarossi RS12 T5. It had a review done and the magazine says its the most powerful .12 they ever tested. Problem is that the engine is very hard to tune since it is strickly a race engine.
  6. dudex

dudex Member

the sirio .27 is expensive and i have heard the ofna/picco .26 is just as fast. I have seen the ofna one in a 14 pound all alluminum t-maxx and it was blazingly fast
  7. mastmec

mastmec Member

If your not racing in sanctioned races go for the Sirio S15 5-port Turbo. It's said to have the most power of ANY small block. Check it out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.