Need help w/Tonino's B-17G recolor parts

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by bfam4t6, Dec 30, 2004.

1. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

:lol: Yes it's true. I finished up the B5N2 Kate this afternoon, went to a cello lesson, came home and started cutting out the GPM B-17G. I can't go for more than a few hours without working on a kit :lol: Anyways, I've had Tonino's great looking recolored interior printed off and sitting on top of my GPM kit for months now just waiting for the chance to build it. I glued all the formers and everything and cut out piece "A" which was recolored by Tonino and was going to attatch it to piece "A1" which is just a 1mm former that cannot be seen so it was directly from the kit. It turns out that Tonino's parts are slightly smaller than the 1/33 scale parts when I printed them. I printed them on 8.5"x11" paper. Are they meant to be printed on a different size paper or am I doing something else wrong. Tonino or anyone else who can help please do. I'd really appreciate it. If not, i can always enlarge the pages little by little until they seem to be exactly the right size because there is no way I'm building the kit without these great looking additions. :D

P.S. My dsl router has been broken for the past few days but a new one should come tomorrow so I'll upload pictures of the B5N2 Kate then.
  2. Gil

Gil Active Member

Having similar problems with ADSL..., installing a wireless network router.

I think that Tonino's recolor is for A4 size. Try printing without resizing.

3. Tonino

Tonino Member

Hi Dustin,
    I'm sorry, I always tend to forget I am talking to people who use different measure units... internet made the world so small...
    However my pages was realized on A4 paper. I'm sure if you don't resize before printing the parts will fit perfectly. Hope only they don't fall out of the printable area, just make some try.

I'm sorry for the wasted ink :(

Happy 2005! :D