Need help picking a setup

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by tsispyder, Jun 3, 2004.

1. tsispyder

tsispyder Guest

Ok heres the deal....i dont care if its new or i can get the parts used..
    I just got out of R/C cars about 2 years ago...well a little les than fed up with gas nad the track home closed. So now i wanna get an electric car.
    I want a drifter
    A chassis taht if i want to i can race too...not relaly competitively but fun ya know.
    I need to get a few battery packs and a charger.
    I have researched a lil bit, but do you reccomend a brushlses over a brush motor and why? also I have about 300 or so to spend for a compete setup. thats why i dont mind it ebing used. But i was jus wondering your opinions nad if you know anyone selling a package lol....let me know what you guys think
  2. well i think you should look on recycler for an RC car prefferably a tamiya or a TC3. on recycler they are really cheap. thats where i got my tb evo 2 for $80. and brushless is beter but if cash is low than a high torque motor and a cheap esc should be fine. but i would concentrate on the suspension.
  3. tsispyder

tsispyder Guest

what all do you reccomend on suspension...i was off road before with a nitro MT so i dont know much about on road suspensions....and why do you recomend that particular chassis?