Need help identifying this TIE Fighter

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, May 31, 2008.

1. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

flare i opened the at at file ok p.m. me and ill send you the file via email:thumb:
  2. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

I tried "Save Link As" and it came up as a .php file extension. Nothing I have will read it, and I suspect that it isn't the model, as that was a PDF file. Btw, I have the TIE now, I just need the AT-AT.
  3. imcold

imcold Member

You can find the AT-AT here. Have fun!
  4. FlareBaffled

FlareBaffled Member

Yay! Thanks Imcool ( and Col ) the AT AT is now safely on my HD and in my 'to be built' pile!
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Oh YEAH, BABY! That looks a lot better than the PopShun AT-AT! :D The only modification I can see that needs to be done is that cone on the rear end needs to be toned way down.

I'm looking at the instructions, and that cutaway on the last page looks different from the ICS one, mainly because the generator on the underside is exploded downward. Is the Ukrainian ICS book different from the US version?
  6. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

English instructions available

Hi all,
    I finally have the final interpretation of the instructions. There are a few words that didn't intrepret too well, but it is very clear and understandable other than those few.

You can e-mail me for them (only 180 mb total) of if the moderators agree, I can send them so everyone can download them.

Thanks for your patience!

Best Regards,