Need help extracting from EaW

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

I need all of the ships and ground vehicles extracted from Star Wars: Empire at War, and it's sequel Forces of Corruption, and I don't have the software necessary to extract them. I do have the game, so if anyone knows of software that will read this type of file I can do it myself.

I'd like to get these not only because I need a reference for a scratchbuild, but I think I can turn these into tabletop miniatures-quality paper kits. No more having to scale down large kits or deal with buying expensive miniatures.

Can anyone here help me out? Also, if you could possibly extract and convert the music into MP3 files I would be your humble servant, or at least give you *major* kudos!
  2. legion

legion Member

3. Millenniumfalsehood

They don't use the Alamo engine, they use Spring RTS, so I doubt they'd know how to extract the models I want.
  4. legion

legion Member

Why would you want to extract them, if you could ask for the models directy?
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

Because Imperial Winter is a ground combat game and I'm interested in both ground units and space units, plus there are units in Empire at War that don't appear in Imperial Winter, like most of the walkers.
  6. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i tried extracing them with 3dx ripper but it wouldnt do it properly. there is a giant 3d sphere that surrounds the space maps.
  7. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Did you tried game extractor?
  8. Millenniumfalsehood

Uh, enlighten me . . . Game Extractor?