need advice

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by 69stang, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. SpArKeY_STi

    SpArKeY_STi Member

    Lol... its mote then likely a faded ABS...
  2. OhOneWS6

    OhOneWS6 New Member

    Nope it's PVC. It is non-metalic electrical conduit, and it is Grey. It comes in both rigid sticks and flex.
  3. 69stang

    69stang Member

    its not faded and it isint a electrical conductor it is a plastic pipe
  4. OhOneWS6

    OhOneWS6 New Member

    If it is grey and it looks like PVC, chances are it is electrical conduit (Not conductor). It is usually used in underground applications. I would think it would work well for drift tires. It seems to be a little more flexable thn the white PVC used for water applications. Give it a try and post your results.

    BTW, Your vid and pic are up at RCPics. Glad you got it figured out and nice vid ;)

  5. 69stang

    69stang Member

    they are cool hu. and yes that is the pvc that i was talkin about il try to snag some

Share This Page