need a pic please of...

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by yaniv, Dec 28, 2004.

1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

hi all

i need please a pic of
    in flight bf109 landing gers in up posision

all the best

2. Wilfried

Wilfried New Member

Hallo yaniv,

nachdem ich mit meinen bescheidenen Englisch-Kenntnissen Deine Frage verstanden habe - nun, es fanden sich zwei Fotos in meinem Fundus. Dies ist übrigens der erste Beitrag im englischen Forum, den ich in deutscher Sprache verfasse. Möglicherweise kennen mich einige Freunde hier aus dem deutschen Forum

mit einem lieben Gruß
    der Wilfried
  3. Scorpio

Scorpio Member

Translation of Wilfried's post

Hello yaniv,

after I have understood your question - with my modest English knowledge now, two photos were found in my fund. This is, by the way, the first contribution in the English forum which I write into German language. Do some friends possibly know me here from the German forum
  4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

i do know you of the german forum, Wilfried

5. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi Wilfried

Welcome to our group.

I hope you have a good time here as you do on
    Lots of guys here will help you out anytime, all we ask is you have as much fun as we do :D

Best regards

6. barry

barry Active Member

Hi Wilfried

Nice to see you here too

7. Alfred

Alfred Member

Hallo Wilfried,

Ein herzliches Willkommen hier bei

Viele Grüße an dich

8. Wilfried

Wilfried New Member

Hello friends,

I'll thank you for the warm welcome. My opinion was, to help a member of this forum. But, after a lot of starts - it's impossible for the moment entering pictures to the server; so I try later ...

with the best regards to all of you
    the Wilfried
  9. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

u can pleas tray send me the pic to my mail?
  10. Wilfried

Wilfried New Member

Hello yaniv,

after a few tests to send pictures to the forum, I saddle down and I put them on the server I'm feeding together with my friend murban.
    So you can find, if you like, some pictures of the undersides of german fighters. Those pictures are very rare; the administration of the 3rd Reich keep an eye on every picture that coming straight from the front. Ok, by the way have a look:

with the best greetings
    Wilfried, the old horse
  11. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

thenks my freand

its looks like i make a big mistice by gluing the wels on the rong side in the wing :(

thet is pasibol to get 1 in color
    or all the geers down lavels?