NEED A GOOD TRUCK

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by rustler, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustler

rustler Member

Well i've decided to get my uncle a new monster truck but i need some help on deciding which truck i want. He likes my power on the savage and the shocks on it but doesnt like the handeling on it or how hard it is to work on. And he likes the handleing on his t-maxx and how easy it is to work on. So in short he want s alot of power .24 or greater but he doesnt want to sacrafice the handeling. And he doesnt know i'm getting it so i cant ask him what truck he wants so does anyone have a good truck that i should get him (except the SAVAGE or T-MAXX).
    Thanks luke
  2. rustler

rustler Member

3. ty923

ty923 Member

revo i think it one of the best trucks out.
  4. hogster8

hogster8 New Member

Man the savage the best there is for durability. I would just let him learn to drive it he would get used to it
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

my savage handles fine. maybe a t-maxx witha .21 conversion and a wasp .26. that would be insane
  6. tg413

tg413 Member

What about the new trinity?
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

8. tg413

tg413 Member

damn ............ 900 bucks!!
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

10. tg413

tg413 Member

lol, thats more like it. i was gonna say.....
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ya I think its kind of dumb for companys to try and put that kind of price on things went its never gonna sell for that amount!
  12. rustler

rustler Member

the whole setup on that is almost exactly the same as the savage(Not Saying thats bad just pointing it out)
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

it jsut looks lieka cheap version of the savage. you cant beat the durability of the savage
  14. tnx

tnx Member

the durability on the TNX is just as good as that of a savage IMHO. Some guys have both and choose the TNX, just becoz its more nimble and its durable. then again tehre are some pplw ith bopth and choose savage. u cant go wrong with any truck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.