nebula class uss sutherland build

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by col. kurtz, Jan 16, 2008.

1. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

thanks probs nexus ill send the files to you right now:thumb:
  2. hey col.kurtz i have this printed out and have been wondering about how the saucer fits in so once you attach the saucer could you possibly give some closeups of how it attaches
  3. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

will do buddy about to start that now :thumb:
  4. thanks really help when i get to it
  5. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

well.........its completed :thumb:
    here are the final set of building photos i would reccommend this model to anyone a very enjoyabl and learning build once aagin thanks to all you guys for your comments.i dont know what ill build next in trek but im open to any suggestions from anyone.:wave:

Attached Files:

6. wow really cool col.kurtz so nice and clean
  7. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

thanks buddy.any probs with the build n let me know n ill help.i extend this offer to anyone else who decides to build the sutherland:thumb: on to my next project..............
  8. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

That's some fine work indeed.
  9. thank ill have to dig out the parts i started to finish them i think i got on nacelle built and a bit of engernerring
  10. cesandman9265e

cesandman9265e New Member

Great job on the Sutherland Col. Kurtz! ......One of my favorite ships. I'm new on the thread, But it's good to see folks like yourself sharing the same interest as i and able to share your projects with others!! I put a photo of a card model i have built. I would love to take a try at this model! Can you e-mail a copy of the Sutherland? :wave:
  11. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

no problem will do :thumb:
  12. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Wow, that model turned out a lot smaller than I expected it to, which is actually a good thing in my opinion (I don't have a lot of space for my models).

I may have to give this one a try after seeing how well yours turned out. Nice build!
  13. sherban

sherban Member

ARMORMAN Guest

I'd like to try my hand at it too. could post it in the DL section when you're ready...;)
  15. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Just to clarify, this is based off of Edward's kit, just with a different saucer, right?
  16. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

no this is all of edwards kit released in 2003, just modifyed the saucer so that it fits together buy cutting of the saucer edge as you seee in the thread, as that was why the model was withdrawn from download on the net as i discovered courtesy of d-whale :thumb:
  17. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Jones thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

armourman i carnt get your email address to work keep getting mails saying your address doesnt exist can you send me an email and ill send you the files back in a new email :thumb:

thanx buddie !!
  19. capt.john

capt.john New Member

hi this is capt.john also can u send the nebula class too including the USS Prometheus paper model & thanxs so much
  20. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

jones can you send star trek ships to me to man thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!