nebuken,....chen,...neba, oh forget it. morbious's hovercraft

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by, Oct 18, 2010.

1. anyone post a free model of that really cool hovercraft from the matrix?
  2. theo

theo Member

Yea, I know what you mean!

I'm also looking around for that Nebble...tenable...thing!??!!:cool:

It seems that there is one, but it always ends with a plastic model instead one of paper.:cry:

But,.....if some lucky guy finds the Neb. I'm in for it.:wave:
  3. nibblekaebaneezzer

nice cylon cat!
    i guess im gonna have to d the darn thing. i have an idea.
    then maybe someone good with expensive software can jump on it and make it better, i dont care as long as we get the model out there.
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

5. nebacha-whatever

there ya go!
    great views, now i cant make a cruddy one i have to really work hard on it, thanks a lot. i hope someone else does it, but i will post my
    -kindergarten baby wash yer face in gravy wrap it up and send it to the navy -paper model and clear plastic bottle cap version soon.

not bad for a DVD holder....

SEBRET Member

Good shot of all the angles. wish you much luck on this.
  8. oriod01

oriod01 Member

I can only think of two designers that might have interest and the skill to do it justice, and I'm sure their designing dance-card is full for quite some time now... uhu02 or Jan Rukr.

SEBRET Member

what about Julius over at PR?
  10. oriod01

oriod01 Member

He could definitely do it, but I'm also looking at the types of models a designer has done, as well as ability. Julius, when he has done sci-fi craft, has mainly done fighters (nothing of this scale - ship wise), and all Star Wars. I love Julius' work (he has the most polished, professional presentation and his models are incredible), but I think this is more in the realm of uhu02 or Jan.
  11. SEBRET

SEBRET Member

true. . .though I am curious as to what it would look like with Julius' style applied.
  12. oriod01

oriod01 Member

I would definitely 'trust' Julius with it and would be very impressed, no doubt... But if uhu02 did it, it would be over-the-top, with a detailed interior. ;-)
  13. drifter83

drifter83 New Member

at what scale? would you do it in?
  14. nebachenazzar

i was just going to use a on helicopter pm hull and glue clear bottle caps on it. i didnt know there was such a loyal following!
    i cant wait to see what you all come up with!
  15. anything new about a matrix nebuchenazzar hovership in paper models form?

I got better references, but the model will have to wait. Have several projects going at this time.
  17. yeah i know. if you really want to feel bad, go rent ''exploring origami''....real oustanding stuff.