Nebuchadnezzar hovercraft from the Matrix??

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by clif52, Nov 24, 2007.

1. clif52

clif52 Banned

Wasn't someone working on a paper model of the Nebuchadnezzar hovercraft from the Matrix? I seem to remember something about it from a year or two ago. Maybe on the old SmartGroups website. Does anyone else remember anything about it. I had a friend ask me about a model this weekend. I don't remember seeing a plastic or resin kit of it.

2. modelnutz7

modelnutz7 Member

Hi Cliff,

Ther was a model of the Neb being built on this site:-

scroll down you'll find It. I tred e mailing the guy but with no luck.

Alfred Wong did the masters for this kit:-

I don't know of any mesh of the ship, but I hope that someone attempts the model in card sometime

3. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Howdy Tom,

This is a ship that I've been interested in since I saw the movie years ago. I'd like to say I'll do it,but don't want to dissapoint you again like I did with the WarHawk. Although I have sent an email to Alfred asking if he could help with reference for it. ;)

If no-one attempts it by the time I'm done with what I have on now, I'll have a go. Just don't know when that'll be.

4. Master-Bruce

5. Master-Bruce

Found his 3' version too. I know this isn't paper, but it is relevant to this topic. Starship Modeler: Gallery (Vehicles & Vessels)

I've also contacted him to see if he'd helpwith reference for a future paper project. See what happens eh?
  6. Master-Bruce

Good news. The guy who built the two models linked above has shared his reference with me. Not all of what he had but enough for basic plans to start a model.

Screen captures willtake care of the rest.

I'll add this to my list for next year.

How big would you guys want it to be?
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

8. i think this is a great model id like it about a foot to
  9. Master-Bruce

Cool, well I'll carry on gathering reference for it on the quiet. Then make a start when I get the time. :)