Nebuchadnezzar from Matrix

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Jim Krauzlis, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Don't you hate it when you had a link that you would check every so often and then...BAM...your drive crashes and you lose that link? (actually, it wasn't all that noisey, more like a "click", "wrrrrr", and then nothing but blue screen).

Well, I recall some one out there in paper model land was working on a design of a model of the hover craft Nebuchadnezzar from the Matrix trilogy, and was making real good progress, in 3D design, if I recall...but now I just can't find this webpage.

If anyone out there knows even slightly what I am talking about and has the link, I would surely appreciate it...otherwise, wouldn't that be a really interesting model to design? I think so...if anyone is aware of any paper model of this craft, please put my restless soul at ease and tell me.:grin:

Thanks to all...
  2. Alcides

Alcides Member

I don't have the link but

I can give you an advice. I've been working for 20 years with computers. It's my profession and my hobby. I can tell you one thing: Your hard disk is going broken sonner or later. When this happens the only solution is a good backup.

I always have 2 hard disk in my computer. The important things ( fotos, documents and of course paper models) are copied in both.

3. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

4. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Webdude! Aces!!

That's the one!

I wonder if it will ever be made available to the public? Almost done, probably needs a bit of texture added and the landing gear, but it's been a nice project to watch develop.