Neat camera!

Hi all! I read a neat little article in our local newspaper this morning about a new digital camera that is now on the market. It's called The StyleCam Blink that measures 2"X2" and can fit in your shirt pocket. It runs on a single AAA battery and includes some neat features which you guys who have web sites might want to look into... It can shoot 100 pics in quick succession to form a short video clip and can function as a webcam. It can store 100 photos at 640 X 240 pixels or 400 photos at 320 X 240 pixels and can save in AVI or JPEG formats. It also comes with several image-editing programs.
Best of all would be the price----$40.00-------:cool: !!!!!!
There is more info at http://www.sipixdigital.com/ for those of you who want to check it out.
This is something I'll probably be looking at for my needs in the coming months!!

Matt---Hershey, Pa.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Matt,
As a general rule, I resize to 600 X400 pixels, to post. So, 640X240 would be a convenient size for posting. The 2" X 2" size of the camera would make it an excellent size for getting into scale scenes, for some great shots. At $40.00, I suspect there is only a viewfinder, so composing shots might be dificult, but, with a hundred shots, you could move the camera and shoot, then sort it out on the PC later. I'd be tempted to go with one of these, but I've spent my budget on the "pen and tablet" for the 'puter.
If you get one, "shoot 'em, and post 'em":D :D :D