Nce Help

mirage1

Nov 20, 2006
hi i have a nce power cab. im new to dcc so i need lots of help what i want to do is have something that will tell were my trains are and control my signal i have about 30 signal and my be connectmy layout to a computer now u see y i need lots of help is there a usb Interface or something like this

woodone

Feb 7, 2007
Phoenix, AZ.
I don't think that NCE has a computer interface yet.:cry:
I just got into DCC myself. Have a Power Cab too. :thumb:
I recall the dealer who sold me the unit said that NCE was coming out with a couputer interface, but I don't think that it is out there yet.
Could be wrong but that is what I recall.:confused:

nhguy

May 14, 2003
Sugar City,Colorado
rides.webshots.com
Yes they have a computer interface. Right now it's on the Power Pro 5 amp and 10 amp systems on the Command Station.

They also have the BD20 block detectors for use with the AIU01 NCE2 which is the computer interface card. You can use this as a stand alone system.

NCE will have the new SIG12 signal indicators that can use the Atlas signals. http://www.ncedcc.com/ncetest/10_min._signal_system.pdf These are to be integrated with the NCE command buss signal.

TrainJunkee

Jun 3, 2007
I need help with NCE too

I bought a bunch of train stuff on CL from a poster and it had a CS02 command station...No other NCE parts.. I noticed that there are holes under the faceplate sticker where it looks like the box could be made into a power pro... Does anyone know how to do this or where to get the power boster without the case? I am looking to buy a Pro cab and a PB105 or PB205... I was wondering if anyone had an extra?