Ncc-1701

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

Apr 22, 2007
Greenville NC, USA
www.freewebs.com
Well, I finally bit the bullet. I finally decided to design a model of the new Enterprise from Star Trek XI, as much as I dislike the design. I was sort of hoping that by building it I could become somewhat more attached to it, or see it from some better, different angles...but I'm still not incredibly fond of it. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm sure you're all itching for pictures:

And here she is compared our TOS friend:

And with Kelvin:

I also decided to create another version of the 1701, this time based on the famous GC Koerner re-imagined model, to go with the MadKoyFish one:

This, of course, means I now have a total of FIVE versions of the same ship:

Both the Koerner and Abrams Enterprises should be available on my website within the next two days (pending a little final editing).

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
I have to agree...

I have to agree with you regarding your lack of passion for the "new" 1701. Its a shame they didn't keep the same design and increase it's "visual" with textures during close ups. You did a great job on the model, in any case!

My respects,

The DC
:thumb:

Paladin

Mar 2, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
I definitely like the GC Koerner version better. It is a very nice "Modernization" of the TOS version. Can't wait for these to become available. Awesome work as always.

Paladin

Mar 2, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
Hey Paragon, I can't seem to get the links to work for the downloads. In fact none of the files seem to work now, and I had no problem just a couple of days ago. It seems savefile.com isn't working at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.