NASCAR Fantasy Game

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
QUOTE]Originally posted by rich maiorano
hey topo will let you know football starts in sept. maybe we will try baseball and nascar for mikey will what goes :D :D :D :D rich

Here's the link for the Fantaly League:
NASCAR Fantasy

The leagus IS OPEN - review the instructions & decide if you want to join. I'll e-mail you with all info & our private league password!!

The reason I'm posting this early is that we need One or Two more People.

E-mail me if you are interested.

Also - heres the "info Link" for the drivers:

Driver's Info link

If we have 1/2 as much fun with this as we did with the Football - we've got it too good!! ROFL

Even if you don't know anything about NASCAR - feel free to join anyway - i joined the Football fantasy & I had no idea either!! :) :) It was still FUN!!!!!!!!

YakkoWarner

Mar 10, 2001
Orange County, NC.
www.the-gauge.com
I usually watch only three NASCAR races a year. Daytona, because the racing season has been away for so long that I need the fix. Watkins Glen and Sears Point because I find road courses more interesting than Roundie-rounding. I do follow the series though, so count me in.

This year will be interesting for me, I want to see how Christian Fittipaldi does.

CarlFidy

Jun 17, 2002
Owasso, OK
Visit site
Go 20 and 36....

Gotta love true racers....

Stewart was just in Tulsa last week for the Chili Bowl midget races. Placed third out of over two-hundred cars entered. Won the Chili Bowl last year.

Schrader used to come to Tulsa for the Chili Bowl also...