Nascar 2005 Models

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by GEEDUBBYA, Mar 21, 2006.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

For all you Rednecks and wannabe rednecks, the good folks over at : have just released Rusty Wallaces number 2 2005 model Dodge Nascar.
    This is in addition to the four (4) 2005 Ford Nascar models already offered on the site.
    The other drivers cars (Fords) are as follows:

#16 Greg Biffle

#17 Matt Kenseth

#88 Dale Jarrett

#97 Kurt Busch

These are really nice looking free kits, so be sure to get them all while they are available.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)

2. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Thanks for the heads up, GW. I have always thought Rusty Wallace's #2 dark blue paint scheme was one of the best looking, along with Terry Labonte's #5 Tony the Tiger scheme. :)
  3. nx13688

nx13688 Member

Get the 2 car quick if you want it. Penske Racing is not terribly understanding about unauthorized use of their trademarks.

I learned that firsthand.:mad:

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy NX,

LOL, I got mine even before I told you guys about it! If you do get the models, be sure and download the instructions too. They arent hard models, but you will need the instructions.
    I dont believe that the site is actually officially sanctioned by Nascar either so, these models may be short lived altogether. I hope not, I like the models and all of my friends like them too.

have a good day,

Greg aka GW

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

you can find new models of NASCAR'S at the above link now.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  6. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

Thanks, Greg!

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Doc,

The pleasure is all mine, I have about 10 to 15 sites I check each day, once when I wake up at 4 am, and then again when I get home from work usually sometime after 4 pm.....everyday. This NASCAR site is one of them because I knew they would be adding more cars.
    Other sites I check daily are ones like trotskiys and "Ojimaks", (both are aircraft models), I know that each of them change or add models for free download on a fairly regular basis.
    I am sure I am not the only person who checks certain sites each day so I may start another thread asking what sites the rest of the group check on a regular basis.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW

8. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

I check regularly on this site too because of continual additions to the pack. I have downloaded all of the models there. So far, I have built the #17 Matt Kenseth car and am nearing completion of the #2 Rusty Wallace car. These are really good looking when they are finished.
    These are a lunch-time build for me at work, so it takes several lunch hours to finish one.