NASA Websites Dying?

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Robot Exodus, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Robot Exodus

Robot Exodus Member

Hello Everybody,

I know this may seem off-topic, but it really isn't. Today, I decided to start building U-Don's Lunar Module. I remember bookmarking a bunch of images and diagrams that I can look at for reference...

...and now the links don't work! :curse:

The second link (The Marshall Space Flight Center Image Exchange) has been down for ages, and that's were I get many of my reference images. wall1 wall1 wall1

Are the MSFC images uploaded somewhere else? And what in the world happened to the NASA history site!?

Robot Exodus
  2. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

The Diagrams site popped right up for me. You may have accessed it during server maintenance. But the MSFC one is still down.
  3. Dyna-Soar

Dyna-Soar Member

4. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

5. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

apparently the folk at Nasa don't understand the concept of bookmarks and url references.

They are unaware that millions of folks and websites try to reference their pages and when they change their layout it renders the rest of the internet community in a state of, well in technical terms, higgley-piggley.

If they did they would realize that no matter what, don't change your tree structure, warts and all, it doesn't justify the mess.