Nantahala Midland On The K&I

Drew1125

Here's a load of pallets from the Macon Pallet Co. on Tyson's NM RR arriving at The EVM chemical plant on my K&I RR...After the pallets are unloaded, the car will be reloaded with some 55 gallon drums of varnish, for shipment back to Tyson's Carolina Furniture factory.

Attachments

• mvc-006f.jpg
    mvc-006f.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 115

Tyson Rayles

Hmmm, so we are calling those drums of shine "varnish" now. You need to let me know these things so when the county mounties come snooping around we will have our stories straight! :D Nice pic and modeling my friend! :cool:

Drew1125

Yeah...that last batch came out a little thick, so it'll probably make a pretty good varnish!
In fact the marketing boys down at EVM are callin' it "Wheeeewww...White Lightnin'" varnish!
:D ;) :p :D

Thanks Tyson! :)

Charlie, you have a very nice switching layout there, everything has purpose. I'm willing to trade a few panels of timber (pallets) for some of that "shine" :D
Just don't tell anyone where I got the panels from! :eek:

Errol

RI541

Errol,
They still chaseing you about about that certain create that came up missin?? Paint, my good man, paint.:D :D :D

Drew1125

Thanks again to everyone for all the kind words! :)
I can't take all the credit for the models, though...the boxcar was painted & lettered by Tyson!

interurban

burn yer throat??

Hi Charlie,
Darn good shot a very busy picture,

And if you can beat Canadian custums:D ;) ;) we would tast it for you
Your hoot will be in time for Happy Happy New Year:eek:

"Hey, Clyde, we gots us another carload o' that Graham County varnish ta unload."

"Yeah, well, don't you go gettin' no start on it till I c'n git there ta help ya. An' ya stay outta that car till I get there. I don't need nobody gettin' goggle-eyed and addle-brained from sniffin' the fumes in there.... kinda like sniffin' the cork, so ta speak, ya know what I mean, Clete?"

Another great scene, Charlie!:)

jmarksbery

STILL?

Hey Charlie, I took another look at the picture, is that your moonshine still sitting on the dock? Here in Pendleton County we have to keep them hide from the revenuers! Damn, I'm moving! Now I know you got to ship me some moon--er- varnish!!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: