Nantahala Midland On The K&I

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Drew1125, Dec 28, 2002.

1. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Here's a load of pallets from the Macon Pallet Co. on Tyson's NM RR arriving at The EVM chemical plant on my K&I RR...After the pallets are unloaded, the car will be reloaded with some 55 gallon drums of varnish, for shipment back to Tyson's Carolina Furniture factory.

Attached Files:

2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Hmmm, so we are calling those drums of shine "varnish" now. You need to let me know these things so when the county mounties come snooping around we will have our stories straight! :D Nice pic and modeling my friend! :cool:
  3. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Yeah...that last batch came out a little thick, so it'll probably make a pretty good varnish!
    In fact the marketing boys down at EVM are callin' it "Wheeeewww...White Lightnin'" varnish!
    :D ;) :p :D

Thanks Tyson! :)
  4. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Nice shot, Nice modeling, Nice nice nice........
  5. RI541

RI541 Member

I'm at a loss for words. That don't happen very often either:D :D

thats sweet
  6. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Thanks guys! :)
  7. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Charlie, you have a very nice switching layout there, everything has purpose. I'm willing to trade a few panels of timber (pallets) for some of that "shine" :D
    Just don't tell anyone where I got the panels from! :eek:

8. RI541

RI541 Member

They still chaseing you about about that certain create that came up missin?? Paint, my good man, paint.:D :D :D
  9. marty w.

marty w. Member

Excellent pic and modeling.
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  10. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Nice job Charlie, don't ship all that shine to one place, scatter it around. ;) :rolleyes:
  11. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Nicely composed shot Charlie! I like it a lot.

12. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Thanks again to everyone for all the kind words! :)
    I can't take all the credit for the models, though...the boxcar was painted & lettered by Tyson!
  13. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Better late than not.

Charlie. Great photo. Any of that "varnish" left? (you know what I mean)
  14. interurban

interurban Active Member

burn yer throat??

Hi Charlie,
    Darn good shot a very busy picture,

And if you can beat Canadian custums:D ;) ;) we would tast it for you
    Your hoot will be in time for Happy Happy New Year:eek:
  15. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

"Varnish", eh?

Do the guys get anything accomplished after their lunch break?:D I do hope that they all take taxis home.:)
  16. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

They take a real slow train! :D
  17. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hick&^^%%$ Hick
    going da wong way.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhick:D
  18. "Hey, Clyde, we gots us another carload o' that Graham County varnish ta unload."

"Yeah, well, don't you go gettin' no start on it till I c'n git there ta help ya. An' ya stay outta that car till I get there. I don't need nobody gettin' goggle-eyed and addle-brained from sniffin' the fumes in there.... kinda like sniffin' the cork, so ta speak, ya know what I mean, Clete?"

Another great scene, Charlie!:)
  19. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Hey Charlie, I took another look at the picture, is that your moonshine still sitting on the dock? Here in Pendleton County we have to keep them hide from the revenuers! Damn, I'm moving! Now I know you got to ship me some moon--er- varnish!!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: