Name that structure assembling tool ?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Biased turkey, Mar 23, 2007.

  1. Biased turkey

    Biased turkey Active Member

    It is a tool used to hold 2 walls of a structure together at a 90 degrees angle ( perpendicular ) while gluing them.
    Does anyone know who manufacture that tool and what is its exact name ( a part number or a link to the manufacturer would be appreciated too ).

    T. i. a.
  2. papio

    papio New Member

  3. TruckLover

    TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

    Yup, that is it, they are very usful but they are pretty expensive, then again nothing is cheap sign1
  4. 60103

    60103 Pooh Bah

    Mr. Turkey: Tonight you are in luck! I have one in my tollkit and I have the directions with all information.

    It is called The Right Clamp.
    Coffman Graphic Solutions Company/1500 River Circle Dr./Richmond Ky 40475-7907 USofA
    Mine doesn't have a part number, but there are several sizes. They've just come out with one for flat joins as well.
    I bought mine at Credit Valley.

    edit: looks like we all got it together.
  5. Biased turkey

    Biased turkey Active Member

    Thanks a lot to all the nice people who took some of their time to reply ( and to reply fast ).

    I just checked the online catalog of my LHS ( Udisco here in montréal ) , they sell Micro Mark tools, but no mention at all about the Right Clamp.

    I need some items from the Credit Valley , so I'll ad The Right Clamp from Coffman Graphic Solutions Company on the purchase order.

    Thanks again for the information
  6. Torpedo

    Torpedo Member

    Credit Valley must be a Canadian chain, aye?
  7. MasonJar

    MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

    Not a chain, but a train store in Streetsville (Mississauga, west of Toronto). Named after the Credit Valley Railway that ran from Toronto to Orangeville originally as a narrow gauge road. Was eventually absorbed (at least partly) into CPR. What's left of the mainline is now operated by the Orangeville-Brampton Railway (OBRY).

    If you want more information, Gauge member will_annand is "protolancing" a late-1800's version of the line. He's got tons (or tonnes, since we're Canadian, eh?) of great research material.


Share This Page