Name that structure assembling tool ?

Biased turkey

It is a tool used to hold 2 walls of a structure together at a 90 degrees angle ( perpendicular ) while gluing them.
Does anyone know who manufacture that tool and what is its exact name ( a part number or a link to the manufacturer would be appreciated too ).

T. i. a.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Yup, that is it, they are very usful but they are pretty expensive, then again nothing is cheap sign1

Pooh Bah
Mr. Turkey: Tonight you are in luck! I have one in my tollkit and I have the directions with all information.

It is called The Right Clamp.
Coffman Graphic Solutions Company/1500 River Circle Dr./Richmond Ky 40475-7907 USofA
(859)547-0485
www.coffmaneng.com
Mine doesn't have a part number, but there are several sizes. They've just come out with one for flat joins as well.
I bought mine at Credit Valley.

edit: looks like we all got it together.

Biased turkey

Thanks a lot to all the nice people who took some of their time to reply ( and to reply fast ).

I just checked the online catalog of my LHS ( Udisco here in montréal ) , they sell Micro Mark tools, but no mention at all about the Right Clamp.

I need some items from the Credit Valley , so I'll ad The Right Clamp from Coffman Graphic Solutions Company on the purchase order.

Thanks again for the information

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Not a chain, but a train store in Streetsville (Mississauga, west of Toronto). Named after the Credit Valley Railway that ran from Toronto to Orangeville originally as a narrow gauge road. Was eventually absorbed (at least partly) into CPR. What's left of the mainline is now operated by the Orangeville-Brampton Railway (OBRY).

If you want more information, Gauge member will_annand is "protolancing" a late-1800's version of the line. He's got tons (or tonnes, since we're Canadian, eh?) of great research material.

Andrew