Name Game

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
The Sumpter Valley Railway, aquired the two Uintah 2-6-6-2T locos, when the Uintah went out of business, and converted them to tender type engines. They were the largest narrow gauge locos used in the U.S. The Uintah #50 and #51 were renumbered 250, and 251 on the SVRY. I like narrow gauge, and I really like articulated steam.
sumpter250

NSES44DC

Jun 24, 2006
Amherst Ohio
NS (my fave road) ES44DC is the new GEVO engine that I like. I heard the NS actually has a ES40DC(same as 44). They are only slightly different than the C dash 9 40/44'S

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
Art67 said:
Mine is the last three letters of my name, and I was born in 1967.

Stuart

Ah, someone who was born the same year as me. I'm going to be in for payback from my brother next year when I turn 40. sign1

I've built models since I was a kid. When I grew up, a lot of people told me that this hobby is for kids and not for adults. I kept the hobby up despite the flak I was getting and was told I was crazy for doing so.:rolleyes:
When I found out the age groups of people who are into models, my attitude ended up being "What, Me worry?":D

LongIslandTom

Apr 8, 2006
Long Island, NY
Doc Holliday said:
While I'm not a doctor, Holliday is a variation of my last name. I've always been interested in the Old West. Mrs. Doc and I used to participate in chili cookoffs, using the team name of Chili Bordello. Our theme was a full front western saloon wherein I alternated between playing the barkeep and a gunfighter. Not suprising, somewhere along the way I picked up the nickname Doc.
Doc

LOL, if I knew how to gunfight, Doc Holliday would fit me quite well, because I got the other part of the Doc Holliday gunslinging dentist legend down pat (I drill and fill teeth for a living).

As far as my screen name goes... Pretty obvious. :D

N_CSX_HO_CPRAIL

Apr 22, 2006
Decided on this screen name for the Gauge because I am working on a small N scale layout for our apartment mostly CSX and belong to a HO club chose CP RAil for club because no one else was using it, most of the guys in the club run BNSF, Santa Fe, CSX, etc...