Name Game

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by steamhead, May 7, 2006.

1. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

2. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

The Sumpter Valley Railway, aquired the two Uintah 2-6-6-2T locos, when the Uintah went out of business, and converted them to tender type engines. They were the largest narrow gauge locos used in the U.S. The Uintah #50 and #51 were renumbered 250, and 251 on the SVRY. I like narrow gauge, and I really like articulated steam.
  3. Miles

Miles New Member

Its my name:)

4. NSES44DC

NSES44DC Member

NS (my fave road) ES44DC is the new GEVO engine that I like. I heard the NS actually has a ES40DC(same as 44). They are only slightly different than the C dash 9 40/44'S
  5. MadModeler

MadModeler Member

Ah, someone who was born the same year as me. I'm going to be in for payback from my brother next year when I turn 40. sign1

I've built models since I was a kid. When I grew up, a lot of people told me that this hobby is for kids and not for adults. I kept the hobby up despite the flak I was getting and was told I was crazy for doing so.:rolleyes:
    When I found out the age groups of people who are into models, my attitude ended up being "What, Me worry?":D
  6. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Just wait until you turn 50 and start getting mail from the AARP. :rolleyes: sign1 sign1 sign1
  7. LongIslandTom

LongIslandTom Member

LOL, if I knew how to gunfight, Doc Holliday would fit me quite well, because I got the other part of the Doc Holliday gunslinging dentist legend down pat (I drill and fill teeth for a living).

As far as my screen name goes... Pretty obvious. :D

N_CSX_HO_CPRAIL New Member

Decided on this screen name for the Gauge because I am working on a small N scale layout for our apartment mostly CSX and belong to a HO club chose CP RAil for club because no one else was using it, most of the guys in the club run BNSF, Santa Fe, CSX, etc...
  9. santafewillie

santafewillie Member

Easy enough, I model and railfanned the Santa Fe and my name is Willie. I didn't know any better in 2002 when I registered...have used it on other forums as well.