Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by gera, Jul 7, 2005.

1. gera

gera Member

Hi Everyone:

Sometime ago I told you about the little planes Digital Navy Fuso has. Well I also told you Roman sent them to me just for the asking.
    Here is a tiny diorama I called " Down at Sea".............Thanks again Roman.
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member did it again! Amazing!
  3. gera

gera Member

My friend Bow....Thank you, I should hire you as my public relations agent!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Beautiful work! Well done, and a hefty pat on the back to Roman of DN for his generousity.

I have been involved with this list since darn near the beginning of it, and by and large, the folks here are the greatest. I can be a cantankerous old fart when things don't go my way, and even through that, list members have come to my aid and in some cases, did things few folks would so (Thanks again Mike). Makes it really wonderful to deal with people like this.

Again Gera, great work. What is the size of the aircraft -- wingspan wise?
  5. gera

gera Member

Hi Ashrunner:
    Thank you for your nice words.You are right, all persons I have had contact with here have been very helpfull.....Roman is quite a guy, look at his wonderfull contest.
    I enlarged the Nakajima just a little bit......It has a wingspan of 7.5 mm
  6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Gera.............. your work is a better agent for you than I could ever be!

Great ideas.........followed by great work. Just doesn't get much better than that!

How are the wooden models coming?