Nakajima B5N2 'Kate" Trainer and Warprize

DeWayne

We are proud to announce a new contributor to the web site. Nobi has just completed the first commissioned model for us. Nakajima B5N2 Kate in several liveries.

First offering is the captured B5N2 in TAIC livery over what appeared to be Japanese livery. Second is the trainer in brilliant yellow with black cowl.

Delivery will be available late tonight or Thursday morning. I gotta get some shut-eye!

Both photos on these plates are taken of 'beta builds' before final files were delivered. Nobi, beautiful work.

R

RyanShort1

NICE! Is it possible that a "white" version would be available for purchase. I'd like to repaint that one as Fuchida's Kate. I've been collecting information on his plane as it is part of the Doolittle Raid DeShazer/Fuchida story that I tell at airshows and such.

Ryan
www.doolittleraid.com

Huey

De Wayne,

Congratulation on the new model "Kate", she is just beautiful. You have a great design team, my compliments. You have a 'one-two punch' in the person of Marek and NOBI, they'll be churning out those model planes. Looking forward on the next model.

Huey

shoki2000

RyanShort1 said:
NICE! Is it possible that a "white" version would be available for purchase. I'd like to repaint that one as Fuchida's Kate. I've been collecting information on his plane as it is part of the Doolittle Raid DeShazer/Fuchida story that I tell at airshows and such.

Ryan
www.doolittleraid.com

Ryan,

Maly Modelarz issued extremely good model of Fuchida's Kate in 1:33 scale.

R

RyanShort1

Yes, but would the average newcomer be as able to figure the Maly kit out as one of NOBI's kits? I'd like to have something I could get permission to take to airshows or other events.

Ryan

Huey

Ryan,

I agree with you, I just got a couple of Polish kits and I will have to do a lot of translation and figuring out how to get even started. Aside from that, for the price DeWayne offers his model, its more than a good deal if not an outright bargain. Like, if you make a mistake, you just print again. With printed, well, unless you scan it and it doesn't go beyond the A4 size (which you will then need an A3 scanner and a printer that can handle A3 carstock), you can't afford to make a mistake. I'll purchase more of the 'softcopy' of models than the printed ones, it will allow me to build a squadron :D