n00b here... hehe

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by V1GiLaNtE, Jun 27, 2005.

1. V1GiLaNtE

V1GiLaNtE Guest

well for a while ive been looking into rc cars.... but i had to make some other purchases along the line...

so with that out of the way could u recommned some good electric cars to start using for drifting.. my budget is around $300-400

so ya thanx for the help and i cant wait to get going :D
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Check the Tutorial on the main site... has a good article about choosing what car to buy.
  3. V1GiLaNtE

V1GiLaNtE Guest

ya i read that but i dont think it suggested any cars specficaly.. i was looking for some input of people and what they thought were some good cars
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

I suggested over 50 cars ill bet. That wasnt there to tell you what you need, that was there to tell you how you should decide getting a car. Because what someone suggest could be totally not what you want. Because the car i suggset for drifting is the Pro 3, but those are pertty hard to come by now a days, and are usuualy expensive.
    That article was there for you to narrow down the cars you should get... then let you decide what car it is you want.