n00b from Argentina

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by lincer556, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lincer556

lincer556 Ace Combat fan

Hello people, whell my name is "German" from argentina, 16 years old, im new in this of Papel Modelling, i began the hobby on 2006 doing a R-505U from Ace Combat 3, and whell, about the last 2 weeks i was searching for an ADF-01F on paper, has took me all the day long, but it wuz funny.
    So now im on the way to be a profesional with papel moddeling, or just take it has a hobby.
  2. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Welcome young man! There's lots to see around here, check the parts bin for free downloads and have fun.
    And don't forget to post pics of your builds!
  3. dinsour

dinsour Member

parts bin??

Hey woodenngraver: I keep seeing refrence to this PARTS BIN but I can't seem to get there. I must be dumb because I can't find it. what do I do to see what is in the Parts Bin??
    Help out this old relic young fellow so I'm not in the dark about this.

-----------73 Ron
  4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

to get to the Parts Bin

do the following

click on the word Forum, on the left side, or at the top of the site.

that will drop you to the main category page.

scroll down to Parts Bin, the 7th or so section

and dowload whatever you want

5. dinsour

dinsour Member

Thanks a ton Rick. Boy that was fast. I have been stumbling around for a tear trying to figure that out. Boy do I feel dumb now. Anyway, thanks again .

---------73 Ron
  6. kronos

kronos Member

No noobs here just friends Im new to the hobby my self A little over a month as a member and I have learned a lot from the other members If you have a question just ask someone will help you
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold. I am glad you found your way here. Any questions give a shout out and they will get answered.
  8. Alcides

Alcides Member

Welcome, German

If you have some the forum is the best place to ask.

And if you have some problem with English: Pregutame a mi que tambien soy argentino.

Un saludo
  9. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

A big welcome to you German! Nice to see another young member here.

And PS, nobody minds language problems in here :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.