N-Scale Weekend Pics!!!

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by MCL_RDG, Aug 30, 2006.

1. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

I'll get right to the point. We had a great time. Met some of the nicest of N Scalers. Enjoyed the pool at the hotel, the ride along the Old Lincoln Highway and its attractions. We also made a somber drive and tearful visit to the Flight 93 crash site just a half hour away. So much to see and do in and around beautiful Bedford, PA.

Anyway- here's a link to a webpage I forged.

N-Scale Weekend at LARK Model Works

2. SeriousSam

SeriousSam Member

how come I can never go to places like that? why is everything so far away and I have so little time to do N Scale stuff. Gosh, I gotta get out of this town.

oh yeah, those are real neat. Thanks for sharing
  3. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Excellent site Mark. Looks like any N Scaler would have fun. Thanks for sharing
  4. inkaneer

inkaneer Member

I attended this time also . Last year it was on Sept 11 & 12. Which happens to be my one and only wifes's wedding anniversary. [little joke in there] Anyway I did manage to get up there one day. This year I reserved the entire weekend for it and it was well worth it. There were 11 layouts that I can recall both Ntrak as well as non Ntrak but all were N scale. There were some vendors and some deals to be had but the emphasis was on N scale, running trains and good comraderie and there was lots of it. In addition to all that I managed to pick up some of the local rocks with good stratification to make some molds. This event is No. 1 on my list of TTD for next year. Next year's event will be August 25 & 26th. If you can make it do come and bring a module or two. Our layout incorporated modules from New Jersey as well as Ohio.
  5. santafefan

santafefan New Member

Thank you for sharing this great site, certainly great looking layouts.
  6. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Looks like a terrific show! I'm really impressed with the structures and the size of that freight yard on page two!
  7. pennman

pennman Member

Well all I can say is thats impressive, wish we could get something like that going down here. Nice work