N scale logging disconnects

Discussion in 'Logging, Mining and Industrial Railroads' started by jon-monon, May 26, 2004.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

if that works...

at $76 RTR/$44 kit, I think I would just make 'em. See my disco thread and you can figure ou thow. But for those will well funded railroads, awaiting the N scale Shay, this may be the ticket. If you're really loaded, check out those N scale Climaxes!

:cool: :cool: :cool:
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: For that kinda $$$$$$ I want 1:1 scale! :D :D :D
  3. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Something you won't find on ebay!
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Gee, I always heard NC MRRers were loaded to the gills with train money? :D :D :D

One or two evenings, the price of trucks and couplers, $5 woth of brass and NBWs, you could make 4 from scratch. Nuthin' to 'em.

'Spose you'll pass on them $100 cabeese as well. Fer a hundurd clams, ya'd think you'd get the whole dambid caboose, not just one end :D :D :D
  5. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

I have one absolutely inviolable rule; Never pay more for a caboose than I paid for the head end power! :D :D :D
  6. Catt

Catt Guest

7. shamus

shamus Registered Member

I think Alan is going to be making some N-scale disconnects in the near future. Right now he is in the middle of moving house and is not taking any orders for anything. :thumb: