N scale Club looking for members/NM

V

velmo

The Alamogordo Nscale Train Society is looking for new members. We are located in Alamogordo New Mexico about 65 miles northeast of El Paso TX and 45 miles northeast of Las Cruces New Mexico. We meet the first Saturday in the month at the toy train museum on White Sands and Indian Wells streets.Dues are $5 a month with a membership of $25.00. We sponsor a show at our local mall in the fall and often go to other shows in the area. We have a 21 X30 display and are growing. We are also working on a portable module for small events. Contact dbfrancis@zianet.com or call him at 437-7162,

SeriousSam

Nov 2, 2005
San Antonio
Hello Velmo, I live in Ruidoso. I might be interested in joining your club. I am somewhat of a beginner in the N Scale gauge. I have done a bit of HO, but I prefer N because of the smaller space needed to work.

V

velmo

alamogordo nscale train society

We meet on the first Saturday of the month in tha afternoon at the Toy Train depot about 4 pm. The toy train depot is on white sands blvd. We have a series of train modules that can be set up for shows. Because we only have two members myself and Don Francis we haven't done a show this year. My phone is 505-437-6602 call me before Saturday if you plan to come. We are doing a small layout to travel with a 6x3 ft one.
Velmo Holm
Vice President
ANTS 9 Alamogordo N Scale Train Society

SeriousSam

Nov 2, 2005
San Antonio
I've been to the Toy Train Depot once before. I will try to make it there saturday. I do have your number now so I will get in contact with you. I appreciate the opportunity.:thumb: