N-scale around-the-walls industrial layout

Discussion in 'Logging, Mining and Industrial Railroads' started by Mixy, May 15, 2014.

1. Mixy

Mixy New Member

See one nice N-scale track plan for industrial layout with mine, small town and cargo port, which track route passes around the walls:

The Layout Room of John in N Scale

More pictures and the SCARM track plan of this project can be seen in the link above. Hope you will like it :)

2. Bill Nelson

Bill Nelson Well-Known Member

I like the plan, how does the tall bridge and the silos fit into the rest, I'm scratching my head. ( still use graph paper and a compas and a straight edge.)

3. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

I love "N" scale trains. I have quite a few of them. That track layout looks awesome. Please, post build pics!! I'd love to see it come together, as I am sure many others would also. if you visit this website, http://papermau.blogspot.com/ you will find tons of buildings and houses which can be scaled and work for any train set up. Everything is FREE, of high quality and just awesome! ! :)
  4. Bill Nelson

Bill Nelson Well-Known Member

with some further study I noticed the desks under the layout, at that height access to the switches on the back wall to the right will be quite difficult.