N & HO scale containers and trailers

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by patriot missile, May 27, 2005.

1. here are some cool containers and euro type trailers for your N scale or HO scale layout perfect for conatiner ships or TOFC ,why spend up to 10$ for a styrene kit :wink: :wink:

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Hey Patriot,

Great site, with "tons" (hahaha) of containers and trailers, perfect for model railroaders or ayone who builds paper model trucks.

3. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

thats a sweet catch, I remember a few years ago as I thubed through an electric train magazine train an article about making decent cargo containers. Before printing the sides of the containers he would put down strips of card at the approx. place where the image would be put. That with an inkjet printer allowed fo rthe corruagted effect...I do not think Im making sense but...Ill try it soon when I am finished with my current project...

Thanks for the link

John John
  4. any little bit helps save money when ur on a budget or need something for you models and dont have time to wait for additions :wink: just need to rescan an old maly model bulk frieghter and convert it to a container ship in APL or Hanjin colors . these containers make great flat car loads for JB Hunt and other carriers if you repaint them just right in PSP or Photo shop 8) 8) maybe doubling up along the sides with strips will give them a more "proto type" effect" :wink: :wink: