N Gauger Layout party

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
Well I'm finished my Gauge party List :) :) Now I have to look for more to do :)...
Hey, that's cheating, you're not suppose to finish until the last minute, like stay up all night on March 31st. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Geeze, I'm not half finished yet and I've got all these unemployed LGM helping out too.sign1 sign1

BTW, you did very good Mikey, I only hope my stuff turns out half that good..:thumb: :thumb:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Now for a bit of history:

Around 1940, the railroad was just completing a new bridge over the Saint Jane's pass, that would allow us access to more trees, when our secondary loco, decided to not pass boiler inspection. :( now we had patched & prodded & redbuilt this engine so many times, that at our board meeting, our CEO: Ole' Man Ramerez, decided it was time for a new one.... a Brand New One!!... State of the art, A new Climax... :D So, we went and bought one..

In the late 40's Ramerez, left the MF&W RR in retirement. He always said that when he left, he would make sure the logging road would be taken care of. Well, when he retired, he actually left us with part of his pension. That, combined with a bit of capitol, allowed us to rebuild one of our other bridges... So we named it after him :)

Thus, Over the Saint Jane's pass (Nobody remember who Jane was, but we do remember The lady was a Saint") the railroad has some new construction and a bit of new history. (thanks to the Gauge Parties)...

The first (Left ) bridge is named 88 for a member of The Gauge but also, since I haven't got anything permanant named with any NASCAR references, I thought I would this time...

The "pass" and new bridge are named for family members. (Their nick names for an sportsman shooting organization they belong to). (Ramerez & Jersey Jane)

Of course, Bill "Kodak" Kodiak, (MF&W Photographer) could not resist taking a "Railfan" type pic of the 2 engines side by side :) :)

Attachments

• Bridge 007.jpg
    Bridge 007.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 66

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
ezdays said:
Hey, that's cheating, you're not suppose to finish until the last minute, like stay up all night on March 31st. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Geeze, I'm not half finished yet and I've got all these unemployed LGM helping out too.sign1 sign1

BTW, you did very good Mikey, I only hope my stuff turns out half that good..:thumb: :thumb:
ROFL, I still have little things to do.. like detailing, but the heavy work is done goldtoth1goldtoth1

~~ Thanks!!