N Gauger 2005 Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Mikey: If you were a member, you might not think that such a compliment! Thumbs is the cartoon guy who can derail a non-moving train on a straight track. The Thumbs award is for far-out creations; the first winner was a "wire car" that consisted of two talgo trucks connected by a stretched-out paper clip.
But you have 8 months to join!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
60103 said:
Mikey: If you were a member, you might not think that such a compliment! Thumbs is the cartoon guy who can derail a non-moving train on a straight track. The Thumbs award is for far-out creations; the first winner was a "wire car" that consisted of two talgo trucks connected by a stretched-out paper clip.
But you have 8 months to join!
LOL Tongue in cheek, is it?? :D :D That's about what this is - a Signal Repair train - made from a Signal Tower :D :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Boy Mikey, you scared the whatever out of me. I had to go check the deadline. I figured if you got your entry in already, it must be close to the end of the contest.:eek::eek: I'm pleased to find that I've got two more months to work on my entry.:D:D

Good job, lots of imagination there...:thumb:

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
ezdays said:
Boy Mikey, you scared the whatever out of me. I had to go check the deadline. I figured if you got your entry in already, it must be close to the end of the contest.:eek::eek: I'm pleased to find that I've got two more months to work on my entry.:D:D

Good job, lots of imagination there...:thumb:
LOL Thanks!!! and --- Sorry! :) I was off last week, and my next scheduled vacation is Thanksgiving, then the week before X-mas..

I had to do all the large work, while I had the chance. I'm working on the "detailing" (and weathering Maybe) when I get another chance :) Maybe the Friday after Thanksgiving :) :)

Plus - I wanted to get my 'idea" in - before someone else thought of it :D :D :D

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Well, Here it is - all finished & detailed :)

The roof of the Warehouse is all painted & detailed. The roof of the work room is all detailed (Smoke stack too). All the interiors are finished :) all painted & detailed....

They'll be off to the shops next to be numbered, but they are done for the challenge :)

Attachments

• Train 003.jpg
    Train 003.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Train 010.jpg
    Train 010.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Train 009.jpg
    Train 009.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Train 005.jpg
    Train 005.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Train 011.jpg
    Train 011.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 43

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
That's pure genius, Mikey!

It definitely deserves some kind of award!

:thumb: :cool: :cool: :thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Looking really good Mikey.:thumb: Can I send you over a couple of little green men to give your guys a hand there? With all that ingenuity put into your project, my guys should be able to pick up a few pointers...:D :D

Just love what you've done...:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
ezdays said:
Looking really good Mikey.:thumb: Can I send you over a couple of little green men to give your guys a hand there? With all that ingenuity put into your project, my guys should be able to pick up a few pointers...:D :D

Just love what you've done...:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
:D :D Thanks anyway - but with my luck - the cat would eat them! :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.