N gauge military models

slurp

Feb 26, 2005
www.themodelzone.org
Hi guys 'nother question from the newbie :wave: .

Been trying to locate a manufacturer of military models, in particular British armour, trucks, tanks etc with no luck. I know Roco do a couple of items but not British, any one any ideas or can point me in the right direction?? Your help appreciated on this matter otherwise i might have to rethink my layout:cry:

2slim

Jan 16, 2004
Murray, UT
Visit site
Slurp,
I remember seeing some pewter military pieces for war gamers someplace. And I think there was a company called 'Trucks and tracks' that was making resin military pieces in N scale. For the pewter pieces try GHQ they might be the ones I'm thinking of.

P.S. Yep, GHQ has 'Micro-armor' it scales to 1/285 so it might be a little small.

2slim

slurp

Feb 26, 2005
www.themodelzone.org
THanks for that 2slim, had a look at GHQ and they onmly do one piece of armor (which happens to be US) in 1:160. Am now beginning to think i'm flogging a dead horse with this and may have to seriously rethink my layout.:cry:

Sunburn

Jun 24, 2005
Minnesota
Very nice metals

Last night I got 2 of the 3 items ordered. Gorgeous detail. Very pleased. I believe these are Skytrex Miniatures. I will try to get decent pictures up.

slurp

Feb 26, 2005
www.themodelzone.org
Thanks for the links guys, some interesting stuff out there when you know where to look. Would still be much appreciated if any more came to light if ou could add them.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Haven't seen them in awhile. When I was in N scale, I used to use Micro-Machines. I think they may have been a little out of scale.But,some cleaning of the flash, protypical paint jobs, a little weathering and they made a great cheap, military flatcar loads.