N Gauge Box Car

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by CSX6638, Apr 25, 2003.

1. CSX6638

CSX6638 Member

When I seen what a great painting job 88 (Ed) did on the N scale traveling Gauge box car, I asked him if he would paint one for me if I sent him a car and a check, He said that he would and he did a great job, it is now the lead car of a 14 car consist on my layout.

Attached Files:

2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Yep, 88 does good work! :cool:
  3. K.V.Div

K.V.Div Member

Outstanding!, 88 sure does good work:), Keep it up!

4. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

I might have to consider that option since I am still trying to put scenery on the layout and haven't got around painting cars.

That is a good looking car.:) :)
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

There ya go 88, You found your niche.. LOL We have hundreds of people on the Gauge ready to send you cars. :)

btw - do you do G scale?? ROFL
  6. CSX6638

CSX6638 Member

N gauger

Yes I do have a bit of G scale 7 10 wheelers a selection of several cars and about 150' of track, don't have the garden layout set up any more I found it a full time job to maintain the track at my age and health condition, once in a while I set them up and run them around the house, also have HO which is where I started, I also have On30's thought about Z but thats to small for me.

Attached Files:

7. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

:D :D :D I meant "to Detail" but that's a great story!! :)

Nice engine - I want to try to get one & buy the "rollers" and have it running in place on my desk at work.. :D

8. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kudos.
    Sure Mikey.....I'd do a 1/1 scale if Microscale made decals big enough!
  9. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Be careful what you offer!
    Last year at a train show I was offered a set of prototype St L & H decals for a hood unit. (St Lawrence & Hudson was the eastern end of Canadian Pacific -- now no longer separate.) I passed up the offer. Ever see a decal sheet your height and rolled up like a carpet?