My Z micro layout!

nalmeida

Nov 12, 2003
Lisboa - Portugal
nalmeida.web.pt
Well, this first picture is from a few month's ago and as you will see in the following pictures it's going slow. As I told at the time it's a small layout I'm making in my free time at work. It´s only 30*40 cm and it's just a small oval with a small branch.

Attachments

• z1.jpg
    z1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 472

nalmeida

Nov 12, 2003
Lisboa - Portugal
nalmeida.web.pt
This was taken today. Yes it's not even slow it's very slooooooow. This has the roads sketched and a small station from the faller catalog, I've dismissed the idea of making a small tunnel since in this case the height would be above what I was planning.

Attachments

• z2.jpg
    z2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 460

nalmeida

Nov 12, 2003
Lisboa - Portugal
nalmeida.web.pt
I will Ricardo :)

Robin the layout is 12*16 inch, the station pictured is 4*2.7*1.5 inch, it's small, but that's part of the magic :)

Jonh, thanks for the suggestion, it's a nice pick and maybe I'll go with that one.

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Looking Good!

It's coming along very nicely Nalmeida :thumb: but gosh, it's tiny!!!

The pics you say aren't yours sure look like yours to me.
You must tell us how you propose to get LPB's to fill in those utility trenches, maybe yours are more work motivated than mine :) .

Errol

nalmeida

Nov 12, 2003
Lisboa - Portugal
nalmeida.web.pt
What are you using to cut the foam?

First of all thanks to everyone, since it's a small layout I carved everything with an x-acto knife, now I'm considering plaster or paper/white glue to cover everything, I prefer the plaster but since I'm doing this in my work (on free time :) ) I can't do all the mess involved, I might go for the paper/white glue solution.