My Yamaha papercraft attempts

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by zealousy, Jul 19, 2008.

is it good?

1. Awesome

2. OK

3. Got potential..doesn't show here?!?!?

4. Sucks!

1. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Great builds

Nice clean good looking models there friend ! :thumb: When you start your next one please remember to take build pictures and post them too, cos we just love to see all the work being carried out - a WIP {work in progress} adds greatly to your thread and enjoyable for all of us. You are doing splendidly with your bikes. Keep them coming :thumb:
  2. zealousy

zealousy Member

Thanks Peter for the kind words :) I'll try to put together a WIP sometime. It might be too late to do one with the 2007 R1 I'm rebuilding now, which is mostly complete, but I'll put some pictures up when I get home :)Cheers!Viraj
  3. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Very very nice !

Hi friend. I had a look at all your builds and all i can say is a big WOW you have made some really nice models and if i was you i'd feel very pleased with myself :cool: I especially like the F1 car :eek: because that's my favourite sport and you have made a BEAUTIFUL job of that as with the others :thumb:. My brother-in-law is into bike's and i'll show him your builds. I made the engine to the Yamaha xjr 1300 and really enjoyed that - i just love engines and they can make a nice stand alone model can't they ? What's your DREAM model to build ?
  4. zealousy

zealousy Member

Thanks..I'm quite flattered I must cheeks and everything LOL :D And indeed, the Yamaha engines are very impressive in detail. If you like engines, the MT-1 engine would be a good recomendation! Dream huh??? Very complicated area...Pagani Zonda, Merc SLR, 'Vett ZR1, Dodge Viper SRT10 to name a few off the top of my head..Any one of these would make me drool :D