my xmod skyline

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by bigsho, Jun 2, 2004.

1. bigsho

bigsho Guest

2. bigsho

bigsho Guest

no comments? :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  3. JZZ30

JZZ30 Guest

Hey! i think it looks cool. Get some Action shots. ANd how do you drift with it? is that rubber on your tires? or pvcs :lol: Well, the body looks very clean and simple. And i really like the color. SHINY! With sparkles!
  4. bigsho

bigsho Guest

i'll try to get some action shots.......i dont have a basement to drift in. i gotta go over to a friends. its not hard to drift......i have a ball differential in the back and the LSD up front.....i jerk the wheel one way b4 the turn then turn in and floor it. the AWD takes care of the rest. i run hard slicks on the back wheels and soft slicks up front. hard suspension in the back, and medium up front. glad u like my car!!! :lol:
  5. JZZ30

JZZ30 Guest

What about your garage? and how fast does it go?
  6. bigsho

bigsho Guest

good idea. i will try drifting in my garage. if all goes well i will tape a session and put it up in the net. my car goes about 16 mph and thats not bad considering the car is 1/28th scale
  7. JZZ30

JZZ30 Guest

HAh! damn...16..not bad...not bad at all. thats sweet. a lill car going 16 must be fun watch.
  8. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

i have 7 X-mods. Got one then they just kept on coming. Eh.
  9. bigsho

bigsho Guest

yeah.....xmods are quite fun. the only thing is........radioshack hasn't released any new upgrades since xmods were released last november :(
  10. RC-Drift.com

RC-Drift.com Guest

bigsho's Skyline
    [​IMG]
  11. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Why not use Electrical tape do drift? Thats what most Micro RS4 users use. I use it on my Micro RS4 (ill get pics, dont make fun... ill tell you the story.) and i drift any street anywhere. I used to have a track set up in my garage, pertty fun, but didnt last long because theres junk in the garage (again... dont make fun ill show pics tommarow afternoon) so my track went bye bye.