My work in progress!

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by CPRSD40-2, May 22, 2003.

1. SD90

SD90 Active Member

I did work for Shaw Cable when I started building that layout, I guess you can date the pictures, the boxes they use now are bigger!
  2. BCRailer

BCRailer New Member

So, where are you working now ? I currently work for Shaw. Also, I ran into Dave ( the guy in the pics that was giving the thumbs up on your layout ) at one of the local shops. He said that you are currently working on another massive layout. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of that.
  3. Highlander1

Highlander1 Member

Hi there

We enjoyed looking at your lay out little meets large our mountians a bit smaller, we are really looking forward to seeing your progress.

Regards John & Dougs
  4. rey

rey New Member

I just read this whole thread. That was a great looking setup. I was sad to see you had to take it down when you moved. Good luck on your next project.
  5. SeriousSam

SeriousSam Member

Welcome to the board "King".

SD90, you may have answered this before, but how many diesels do you have?
  6. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Mike - I hope you're almost ready to start another layout. A few years ago, when I decided to get back into this hobby I found the-gauge by chance and read your thread. Your layout was what really got me charged up and prompted me to make a more permanent layout. I really admire your work and hope to see more of it soon.
  7. SD90

SD90 Active Member

I've started, but I'm finding it hard to get motivated!
    Hopefully I will have trains running by Christmas.

8. jsoflo

jsoflo Member

Hey Mike--
    any progress to show yet?
    your fans here are jones'n for some inspiration! Its like waiting for another "Bourne" movie!
  9. ls1gto

ls1gto Member

What he said!:mrgreen:
  10. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Wow....!!!I don't recall seeing this thread before...but whatever may have happened, I look forward to seeing what the new edition will be like...!!!
    CN...Your fans are crying out for you..!!
  11. SD90

SD90 Active Member

I was searching through old threads and ran across this one! It's nice to look back on an old layout and see the progress that was made. And things that would have been done different now!
    It's given me some inspiration to get going on my new layout again.
    I'm going down stairs to do some work on the layout...
  12. S class

S class Member

SD 90 I noticed this one from the thread feed. I started reading @ 7:30 at night it's now 11:50 - and I only stopped for a shower, holy zombie that is/was some great work. honestly I think having to take down something like that must have sucked bad
  13. GVS

GVS New Member

CPRSSD-40-2 / SD-90
    Your n scale layout is what got me to take out my HO layout years ago. I have been out of the hobby for 6 or 7 years now. I just got back in and I looked for this thread and found it 2 weeks ago. I see you got a new layout started. I just got my first n scale layout started about three weeks ago. I wish I had a basement in South Florida.

14. kkazienko

kkazienko New Member

SD90 - Please come back! Just found this thread today. MUST...HAVE...MORE...SD90 pics!
  15. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Ahh yes, the old double deck N scale layout, perhaps it time to get things fired up again...