My work in progress!

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by CPRSD40-2, May 22, 2003.

1. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

WOW!!! Although I don't post very often, I usually visit many times this forum. And I must say that your work is great! Really really nice! Keep it up!
  2. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

Delete this, please!
  3. OwenCPR

OwenCPR Member the CZ (Yeah FP9 would look great....but so would my "Canadian"
  4. johnny b

johnny b Member

Thats incredible ! I wish I had the space to do something like that
  5. Bnsftrainnut

Bnsftrainnut Member

Mike What kind of DCC system are you using?
  6. ls1gto

ls1gto Member

ahaaaa, now we know you haven't been through the whole thread:D
    Digitraxxxx would be the answer to your question.:thumb:
  7. SD90

SD90 Active Member

I'm using a DigiTrax Super Empire Builder, but hopefully, I'll get a Super Chief for Christmas! Then my Empire builder will be a booster.
  8. Bnsftrainnut

Bnsftrainnut Member

I have gone through the whole thread but after it started in May 22/03 it s has grown to 48 pages and with 68000 hits to the site :thumb: you tend to forget about some details :D

Mike looks GREAT :thumb:
  9. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Here is a load of drywall I just made, with an idea from an old issue of 'N scale Magazine'. It is MDF wrapped in a heavy white plastic bag. I still have to make some tie downs for them. This will give the wall board plant on the layout a bit of traffic now.

10. k&krailroad

k&krailroad New Member

Holy Railroading Batman, Thats unbeleiveable.
  11. SD90

SD90 Active Member

There is a big bridge construction project down the Crowsnest Pass, on the Southern Alberta Rail line, I saw some huge steel beams at Golden today, take a look. ( they still have to be weathered, but the LHS was all out of rust!)

12. ls1gto

ls1gto Member

I digress, Excellent point!:D
  13. ls1gto

ls1gto Member

Looks good! So very nice to see some more pics!;)
  14. storm

storm Member

15. NSSD80MAC

NSSD80MAC Member

UNBELIEVABLE! REMARKABLE! INSPIRING! D*MN I'm SPEECHLESS! Nothing more to say about such a FANTASTIC Layout! I'm still flabbergasted at the workmanship put into this layout, by one Remarkable guy! I can't believe it!

GREAT JOB! keep posting! This is going down in my history book!

16. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Those looks good.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  17. johnny b

johnny b Member

WOW those are some long trains !!!! Looks great !
  18. SD90

SD90 Active Member

I took this picture of a short ballast train just going into Field today. I guess it's time to start ballasting parts of the Laggan Sub!

CNCPGUY New Member

All I have to say, is that your layout is unreal. I have looked at this thread over and over..... and it sure inspires me to work on my layout. I have friends that aren't even into model railroading and they spend the hours going through the thread and are jsut amazed. I used to live in Calgary and moved back home to Winnipeg, but hopefully someday I make it back to Calgary and would love to see the layout in person.

One quesiton: What size of beam is that on the flat cars and where did you get them, I have a steel service centre on my layout as I work for a steel company here in Winnipeg.

Once again look forward to more picture.
  20. ls1gto

ls1gto Member

Yeah, if ya dont, your going to start running into some serious water errosion problems and that would be a lot of track to have to relay:D

Seriously though, looks sweet, as usual:thumb: :)