My work in progress!

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by CPRSD40-2, May 22, 2003.

1. Wyomingite

Wyomingite Member

Looks great'

Ron :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  2. 13Mtrainer

13Mtrainer Member

now i think you should put a turn table? maybe in your lower level yard?
    great layout
  3. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Well, it's been almost 3 years, but there is finally some green on the Laggan Sub! I got a few pictures of this eastbound lead by CP SD40 #6411 and SD40-2 #5839, just west of Golden today.

4. b28_82

b28_82 Member

looks really good, good job :thumb:
  5. fifer

fifer Active Member

Mike , It looks Great!
    It is really starting to look Canadian!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

6. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

Looks great, Mike! :thumb:
  7. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Excellent job Mike. :thumb: :thumb:
  8. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Just perfect Mike. Had to take a hard look, Is this real or a model. You sure have made good progress.
  9. 3phase

3phase Member

I'v never seen anything like this. Your layout is the coolest I have ever seen. The planning and tallent that went into every detail is excellant.

So far everyone i have read about on this forum has tought me alot. It is teaching me to look at everything around me in more detail. I dont just drive past a house anymore, i look for detail. Over all it makes going out for a day more enjoyable!!
  10. sschaer

sschaer Member

congrats mike ! that looks excellent. now you only need a gadzillion trees more to cover the rest of your layout as well.

i wonder what you're layout will look like when i'm visiting you again
  11. OwenCPR

OwenCPR Member

Great Sawback last night!!
  12. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Thanks everyone!
    Oen came by last night and we ran a few trains. We had a meet at Massive with 2 over length trains, and had to do a sawby. It was fun and now I will know not to try that durring a busy operating session! There would be lots of guys sitting in sidings!
  13. SmolderZ

SmolderZ Member

Sawby?, sawback? Those are new terms for me, explain please :)

Btw: greeeaaaat pictures Mike! Finally some real green! :D
  14. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

Yyyyaaaayyyyy!! Scenery and weathering!! Looks FANTASTIC!!

By the way I love your signature....thank goodness that just cause we're old we don't hafta stop playing!!
  15. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Looks Great, Great Weathering Also :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  16. belg

belg Member

Mike it looks really great to have some trees on your huge layout, what do you figure about 500 more and it might make a dent?? Are they homemade trees or store bought either way would like some more info,Thanks Pat.
  17. cpr_boy

cpr_boy Member

Really nice work Mike...truely inspirational. I can only dream to have a layout like yours. Btw, have you thought about submitting your pics/plans etc to a magazine like MR? I'm sure your layout would make a great feature.

Keep us updated with more pictures won't ya!

18. FM 1446

FM 1446 New Member

You truly fooled me because I thought that was real. Your whole layout looks so damn amazing. I've been sitting here for the past who knows how long admiring your layout. I'm jealous, awed, shocked this is great. Great job!!! :thumb:
  19. sschaer

sschaer Member

looking at the pictures of mikes layout is amazing. but...know what ? running trains on his layout is even better !! i hope one day i will have the chance to be a member of one of mikes operating sessions again.
  20. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Thanks for your comments eveyone! I hope to have the Spiral Tunnels section finished very soon.