My Work Bench and storage room, what I am up to

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by toptrain1, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Bill Nelson

Bill Nelson Well-Known Member

I drink tea, and I endeavor to use the same mug every time, as I'm the one who does the dishes.

Bill Nelson
  2. toptrain1

toptrain1 Member

Bill,Jim,thanks alot for now when my wife tell me that i am the sloppies person on earth, I can rest asured that I have been beaten their. Not by much!
  3. Bill Nelson

Bill Nelson Well-Known Member

Pleased to be of help, you should have seen it when I was in the throws of the Surry Parker project! We redid our back hall recently, and moved my big hobby cabinet into the family room. I cleaned a whole bunch of stuff out of it, and moved a lot of my hobby tools in there. Before I did that I had hobby tools piled on the floor around my work table almost as thick as the surface of the table is covered in that picture.

I might be cleaning the table soon, so I can start making sub assemblies for some switches I'm Hand laying @ the club I'll need some elbow room to properly operate a mill file.
  4. toptrain1

toptrain1 Member

This is happening again. Last time you restored my ablity to edit only new posts. I put up with this. Now I have to many things. New photos and discriptions to replace old ones. If I can't edit, I can't put my work here. A partial repair woun't be enought. Please fix my editing ability.
    toptrain frank