My whole collection

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by SpArKeY_STi, Jun 14, 2004.

1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Well, it wont be all today. Right now (its 11:36pm) ill get pics of the ones in the house.

This Ones my Micro RS4. As of now it needs re-built (thats why its in peices) and a new servo case. I wasnt paying attention doing full speed down the sidewalk and hit a bump in it and it just broke. The ESC im usually running is a Futaba MCR230, however its in my TC3 as my Tempest's are out.

(just checked and remebered, i have less recent pics, so this was my set up for awhile, but now its changed for the better cept electronics.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh, as for hop ups... (this doesnt include spair stock parts...)
    HPI Dual Link Tie Rod Set
    HPI Mod Motor
    HPI Univeral Dogbones
    HPI Gold Wheel Set
    HPI Front One Way
    HPI Rear Ball Diff
    HPI Spring Set
    RAD Subaru Impreza WRX Body (True Blue Pearl, Black)
    HPI Light Set
    Team Orion 5 Cell Batt (x3, 1 togeather, 2 being combined for more power for my mini T)
    Futaba ESC
    Novak Polaris Reciever
    Futaba Transmitter
    12T Metal Pinion

Im lazy right now, heres a link to some more old stuff tho. (RC10's!)
    http://www.one18th.com/showtoy.php?id=1818.

Ya, thats it for now, but ill get the rest tommarow. Along with how it all started...
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Welp... we just got hit with a big storm and a fuse blew. My dad will fix it when he gets home, then ill get the rest of the pics.
  3. i doubt anyone would want to see my poor excuse for a car but the body looks ok good paint... and stickers!!! but that storm was bad i heared quarter sized hail. we got dime size in falcon.
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Lol... post it up! I wana see it!

Anyway... ya. It looked like it snowed here in Springs. My window was left open with the storm facing north... my window facing south :evil:
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ok, theres a pic of my radios (not all...), my work desk, my T-Maxx, and the rest. But thats not all. I didnt post my Mini-T... and a few others. Also in there is my dads Planes!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. WeAreNinja

WeAreNinja Guest

Now that is one impressive collection... :shock:
  7. mfzero

mfzero Guest

holy crap dude that's a big freakin collection :shock:
  8. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

Wow SpArKeY.

/me thinks I might have to come over sometime to see this in person. :D
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Hehe... im home all day!

But like i said, thats just what i got. I never did get my dinner table (Yes.. we eat there with all my cars on the table) (but its clean for the most part now...) or my mini-T or my room... Ill try and get a few more pics... better ones too :wink: .
  10. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Heres the rest. You see my Mini-T in parts because a few screws broke in the chassis and i have to get them out. My TC3 with drift tires, busted a CVD. And my Chargers, and my parts just for my TC3... have everything but CVD's :evil: >_<

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  11. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

thats a lot but i still think i got it beat
    i will take some pics at my friend Brads too
  12. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Lol... trust me... thats not truely all... Iv got many more up in the rafters and what not...