My tiny models

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Here's some of my work with small models:

The reason why the lower right wing of that X-wing looks so bad is because I caught my sister's dog chewing on it. That little demon didn't ever bother my models again, though. A swat on the head took care of that.

I figure Zoshou's Defiant is already a tiny model when built full-size.

2. seth crofton

seth crofton Member

wow o wow wonderfully done ..are the bsg ones yours or did you get them somewhere else?
    i could just see taping a bottle rocket or two for th e4th of july
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing those with us :)
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Great work MF, don't know how you do it, but that's quite the collection.:thumb:
  5. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

Combined Miniature Defense Forces!
  6. Lepercan

Lepercan Member

Oh Ho! I LIKE it when I find another Braille-scale addict!!
  7. Switched

Switched Recidivist

Fantastic work. If it wasn't for my ten thumbs, I'd have a go at doing models in that scale. :mrgreen:

8. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

Great work! i was thinking of an xwing that size to go with my millenium falcon...which x wing did you use? thats some great work!! i hope i can be able to construct a collection as good as yours:D :thumb:
  9. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

10. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Incredible !!!!
  11. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Thanks, Mark. :D

It's from the ShunPop site. The model was taken down for a while, but now it's back up. Beware though that the saucer is a slightly bigger scale than the rest of the ship and the nacelle pylons are not long enough to get the warp engines far enough from the hull. The original scale is around 1:850.

I found it on the Lower Hudson Valley site. It's originally an 11" model so areas like the laser cannons and the engines are *not* for the faint of heart or thick of fingers. Believe it or not, I used all the original parts for the cannons, reinforced with superglue.:mrgreen:
  12. ajmadison

ajmadison Member

Excellent work.

The more that I look at it, I am so sorry I just didn't build a card Refit Enterprise in 1/1000 scale instead of the $70 Not-card monstrosity that I'm working on now. Could have been built and displayed, but NOOOOOO I'm still hacking away at hardened epoxy. Sigh.
  13. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I feel your pain. Why not just drop that one for awhile and do the card model?:mrgreen:
  14. Gearz

Gearz Member

KEWL...!! I love the Raider and Viper! A squadron of each mounted on the wall, would sure beat the hell out of the porcelain 'flying ducks' or the big wooden spoon and fork set... Excellent work MF. :thumb:
  15. stackw

stackw Highly Dangerous Mind...

Excuse-me... I´m going to the 3rd basement get my chin and be right back....
    One word: AWESOME!!!!!!