Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by uglyguy9, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member

hi everyone:wave:
    heres a few builds from the fantastic skyscrapercity forum.
    i printed these at 70%....dont know why as it made a few of them quite difficult

Attached Files:

carlos filipe likes this.
  2. bulldogowner

bulldogowner Destroyer of Spam Moderator

Now THAT'S a crowded sky-line!! Nice work!! Been thinking of doing a few of these to find the time.....
  3. Bhelliom

Bhelliom Member

I didn't realize there were so many models in that collection. Time to check the site and my files to see if I have them all. Nice work, and REALLY impressive to see them all together like that. 70%? Bit of a masochist in you, too? :mrgreen:

4. piginapoke

piginapoke Member

There is at least 100 and quite regularly a new one pops up.

I can't keep up with the rate at which people publish these on skyscrapercity for free.

5. WiGgLz01

WiGgLz01 New Member

Very nice collection! Are you on SSC as well?
  6. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member

yes mate....same nick as here
  7. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Now that is one hell of a build of buildings collection, and two words to describe them, and your work on them....

8. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member

hi Peter
    i had all of these buildings sitting on a coffee table in the corner of my loungeroom untill an rc helicopter "incident" destroyed a few.
    i then re-built them and mounted them all on a cardboard base......poked many, many holes in the base and poked some led xmas lights through the bottom.
    the end result is a very colorfull city at night.....i'll take some pics when it gets dark tonight and post them...the effect is great :wave:

cheers phil
  9. clif52

clif52 Banned

Very nice display. I've been looking for the Flatiron Building in New York City. Does anyone know where I can find a model of it?

10. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Now this i gotta see. I have had a few close calls with RCH's nearly took my Titanic out with one OMG :eek: Will pop back later to see your lit buildings, i bet they look brilliant. I sometimes wish i'd lit the Titanic - maybe will build her again and do just that, adds real excitement to a model {the Titanic model is on the link below - if you care to view, let me know what you think of her please} See you laters Phil :wave:
  11. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member

:mrgreen:...a little blurry but you get the idea

Attached Files:

12. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Now that looks WAY COOL Phil, i wouldn't mind having that setup in my dining room - certainly would make a very good conversation piece. Nice... very nice indeed :thumb:
  13. corypoole

corypoole New Member

Like the lights. That's awesome.
  14. spartanx206

spartanx206 New Member

that must have taken alot of time to do good job
  15. Dunkel

Dunkel New Member

Whaou ! It's awesome !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.