my servos are playing up

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by d0py, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d0py

d0py New Member

hey i need help badly
    my servos are doing something strange. whenever i turn them on the go all funny and start moving around, after they have done this for a few secons they go like normal but then when i move the stering or gas just a little bit they go all jittery and start moving by themselfs agen
    if i sarte the car then i lose most of my controle
    i have tryed checking the wiers and they all seem to be ok whats causing this someone plz help[?][?][?][?]
  2. tnx

tnx Member

maybe the batteries are just dead, when i put my car on, the throttle servo goes bzbuzz zip, moves for a second and goes to normal position. So thats normal. But maybe ur reciever pack is dead, or ur car is recieveing well enuogh. So maybe u shud recharges batteries en try again.

Tim
  3. scott555

scott555 Member

are u using 75mhz? if so u have to have the same companies crystals that make it, and the radio and resiver have to be made by the same companies. also if theres a lot of metal to metal contact that could be it.
  4. tfhughes_28

tfhughes_28 Member

Try different servos and see if they do the same thing. If the "new" servo's do it as well...you may have a reciever problem. I had that prob in my T-Maxx....changed out the servos and it worked perfectly. Also as scott555 said....if you have metal to metal contact, it'll do it everytime. I assume it is an AM radio? Switch to FM if you can afford it, you won't regret it. Good luck
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.