My RX-7 FD

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by AE86 Drifter, Jun 17, 2004.

1. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

This is my RX-7. the pic is horrible but it is a 200mm body with deep dish PVC wheels.
    I will take more pics tomorrow outside!

[​IMG]
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Whered you get it? I want a RX7 so bad but cant find one... plz tell me not at your LHS...
  3. Keddy

Keddy Guest

look at the hood vents...sick
    who makes that body
  4. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Guest

Hpi make it i have got it aswell i will post pics of mine soon its blue flake and gold with dodgey decals due to unsteady hands
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

But do they make a 190? Cause i need one to fit a TC3.
  6. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Guest

7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

I dont care bout those bodys... iv seen em all. I want a RX7. Thats what confuses me tho is the make the RX7 to fit 140 Micros, but not 190 1/10th. I want it because my friends a big RX7 freak and i just want him to drool over it. Im gona get the Viel Side Yok RX7, and the Micro RX7 and paint them the same to have brother drifters!
  8. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

Fucking sick. I love it. So nice. 8)
  9. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

Thanks guys im fixin to go out and take more pics.

also check HPIs web site because they make offset wheels especially for fitting 200mm bodies on 190 mm cars!!!
  10. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Close... i checked (cause i really wanted some...) and its for fitting 190 bodies on 180 TC's. O well, ill eather buy the 200MM Conversion, or just stick with the STi body when HPI releses it.
  11. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

they may be discontinued because i saw them in this old catalog we were looking at at hobbytown

sorry, but hpi does make some offset wheels that fit 200mm really good bodies that i have
  12. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ill see if Hobby town can order... hwoever they couldnt even order me a MRS4 servo saver
  13. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

that sucks. Our hobbytown is good.
    maybe its cause i am good friends with all the employees??
  14. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Nah... im fairly good freinds with my HT... just they are all retarted...