My own repaint of the MM's F-4e PhantomII

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Boris, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Boris

Boris Member

Hi Guys .
    I'd like to presnt you the model I've repainted using the mr.Vyacheslav Sokolets system (you can find his works on )
    This was my longtime wish to have an israeli camouflaged F-4E Phantom II so after about two months of info seeking I've started the repaint work which took me another two months (I was unemployed at that time )
    The camouflage and the tale numbers are taken from existing aircraft ,the technical writings are made in Hebrew by me also (thanks to my friend - he was an electrician of this aircraft while serving in army )
    The original is the Maly's F-4E PhantomII designed by Bohdan Vasyak so be very careful in building it . I still planning to build normal cannopy interior , landing gear bays and the refuel pipe
    BTW I'm sorry for the design of the site - it's my first time I've tried to make my own site and this is what came out
    So , here's the link : (edited out by the request of moderator)
    I'll be glad to recieve your critics and notes
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Boris, I will edit your post if you do not change your website, you are breaking copyright laws with you posting your repaint,

posting pictures of the finished kit is fine, but not the actual files.

Please think about it, and do the right thing

3. Boris

Boris Member

Sorry :oops: Hey I don't want troubles :roll:
    BTW the finished model was given as a present to a friend of mine and then he thrashed it by mistake. Well , nevermind , I'll build another one
  4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Thank you Boris

look forward to the build

5. jbloom

jbloom New Member

Boris I would like to hear from you regarding your F4! Joseph
  6. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

You'd better email Boris... A thread which haven't been updated for 3 years would be virtually hopeless >_<
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

actually you better not mail boris if you are looking for the kit - if you are looking for build pics thats fine....