my order

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by tnx, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnx

tnx Member

owye order arrived :) finally, after such a long time waiting for evrything to come together, my package is here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cant wait to open, i first got 1 day of school...i must be patient...BUT I CANT BE !!! i bet i wont sleep tonight [:p] ah well when i open it tomorrow ull get the pics of the content of it :)
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

haha dude ur the only guy i klnow who takes a pic of the box they got...i love it
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

whats in it? lol
  4. alisar70

alisar70 Member

whats in the package
  5. redheat

redheat Member

It is so cool to get stuff threw the mail, open that puppy up, RED
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

they dont have veterians day in the netherlands do they? he should be home by now though...probably putting it all on his truck
  7. tnx

tnx Member

well about 5 hours ago i opened my package :D:D:D and i got styarted straight away hehe i already put on the tires(unglued tho)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i got a new servo with it of course and alot mroe stuff...ill upload um now, ill update in a min...this is only the teaser [:p]
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

nice tires dude...that thing looks sick
  9. tnx

tnx Member

ok since im going to bed now ill post these and be off im so tired...getting those tires was a b*tch#@$%work. they are so tight on the rims, i thought iw ouldnt have to glue um lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ill get some more stuff on tomorrow, like shocks and servo that sorta stuff. and if u guys want i could show u all little stuff like fuel filter, fuelline, bodyclips shocks oil etc etc...

bye bye for now and good night Tim[|)]
  10. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

That's pretty sweet dude!
  11. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

awesome...tons of stuff
  12. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Anyone know how to get HEMS dauphin??

wow thats some cool stuff u got
  13. tnx

tnx Member

thanx guys, gonna install my new servo and give the tires a test drive, see how much theyll take away from my power.
  14. redheat

redheat Member

Awsume tires, looks like you have enough parts there to build another truck LOL, RED
  15. tnx

tnx Member

well its not all mine, some stuff is for other ppl, like the big joes.
  16. tnx

tnx Member

ok update. i drove my tnx with the tires today :D i already typed something on other forum so ill just quote it...retyping 5 times isnt my style [:p]

well dudes, i got my tnx running porpely today with the new tires it was insane. i wasnt able to flip it over, but then again the ground was a but wet...as for not shifting, i had cahnge the shifting point b4 i got the new tires. so it worked out great with these tires it was a bit slower, but it ate evrything in its path lol. the as for low end, havent tuned it to best point, but still running lw end a tad rich, it doesnt make wheelies, but it takes off as a rokcet. I did see my tnx had a the slightest bit of trouble on mid heigh wet grass. it did shift, but it didnt make really high revs. But it was wet and grass was pretty high. So id say these tires are THABOMB for my tnx. i would recommend a new servo tho...ive got the hitec 645 and i was running on 4,8 volt, and even then it turned the wheels. not fully but it did. well so far my wheels. im gonna gt my big bore shocks on this evening and try them tomorrow, see how stiff it is.

Keep u posted.

Tim

so they did well, i could give my tnx some more low end i ithnk...but ill try something out.
  17. monsterrcbuilder04

use a reciever pack...they have 6v
  18. tnx

tnx Member

ye i have got 1, but the problem is that it wil only fit into the reciever. not into the on/off switch connector [xx(] ill go with it to my LHS,see if tey got a nice connector for me :D. i also broke the servo screw after 2 tanks..so gotta get that fixed aswell...
  19. monsterrcbuilder04

does it not fit because there is a little tab sticking off the connecter on the battery? you could just cut that off...it wouldnt harm anything
  20. tnx

tnx Member

ok ill try it out. ty
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.