My New Wing Commander Creation - Dralthi Mk IV

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gomidefilho, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Well friends!

Here it is my last creation: it is treated of the fighter Kilrath Dralthi Mk IV of the games Wing Commander III/IV. The model was ripped of an old MOD for the game Homeworld.
    He is in the scale 1/200. I will leave available for download in the site Paper Commander at the beginning of April! :thumb:

2. the4ce

the4ce Member

Excelent job!:thumb: Great ship you build.
    Can't wait to download. I hope you will give the link.

Nice colection you have there.:thumb:
  3. Looks very good! You also have a nice collection there. :thumb:
  4. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Jippee!!!! :p

Can't wait! Great model, And I like the Stand too! :D
  5. Paladin

Paladin Member

In the fifth photo, with those five ships, what is that one on the top right? I have never seen it before. Is it available anywhere?
  6. Gearz

Gearz Member

Nice design mate! ~ :thumb:
  7. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Should right Phanter be?

If it goes it is available in the section of Downloads here of the forum or in my site Paper Commander - Wing Commander Paper Models

Dralthi will be available for download in the papercommander in the next update of the site probably at the beginning of April.

Thank you very much to all! That good that they liked!
  8. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

Hi Periclés!
    this black/white version looks very good! but I have a question: how did you convert the MOD-meshes for Metaseq?

9. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Homeworld PEO extension i'm convert with Deep Exploration, a very useful tool to convert textures and formats.

10. Paladin

Paladin Member

Gomidefilho, thanks for the info, and the link to your site, it is incredible.
  11. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank's Paladin :mrgreen:

The site is a monster update in the next days, more models and better vizualization...

The new Wing Commander Models is Plunkett Artillery Cruiser (Wing Commander Prophecy), Clydesdale (Wing Commander 2), Shrike (Wing Commander Prophecy) and Dralthi IV...

12. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

13. sherban

sherban Member

Very nice! Thank you!
    Great site too :thumb:
  14. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Great site!!! Congrats!! now it will be much easier to find and download specific wingcommander models, wish I have time and skill to do this for my models :)